Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a 207 2011 Envy, driving home last weekend when the ABS warning light came on and then the power steering and brake warning lights! Took to local Peugeot dealer (didn't buy the car there but they were the original seller of my car). Have been quoted £2670.46 to fix problem they found!!!

The washer pump has leaked and water from this has got into the fuse board. Needs new washer pump, wiring loom and fuse box. I nearly passed out at the cost!

Having had a quick look on here it seems a regular problem with 207? As this appears to be a fault in a car that is barely 4 years old is this something I should go back to Peugeot about and should they foot the cost?!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
There are threads on here where people have gone back to Peugeot over this issue. In some cases Peugeot have apparently offered to supply the materials free of charge but no one has reported getting the labour free as of yet but yes if something is looking like a design/manufacturing fault it is always worth tackling the manufacturer as a lot will make goodwill gestures. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for replies, yes my car is a 1.4 engine. Have contacted my local dealer and waiting to hear back so keeping my fingers crossed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts