Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, wonder if anyone can offer any advice or help?

I recentley picked up my new 207 verve. I am having real problems with the bluetooth. My phone connects fine and i am able to call out but the person on the other end can hear me but I can't hear them. I am also unable to answer incomeing calls.

I have aksed the dealership about the problem and one man said that because I have the ipod connector installed in the glove box that the bluetooth will no longer work and that I will have to choose between the 2 functions.

Has anyone else encountered this or have any solutions?

·
Registered
1 Posts
207 bluetooth and Ipod

I work for a dealer, And there is a lead you can buy from your peugeot dealer that will enable you to run both!! Contact any peogeot parts department and explain your problem they should be able to help.:thumb:

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
dimo18 said:
I work for a dealer, And there is a lead you can buy from your peugeot dealer that will enable you to run both!! Contact any peogeot parts department and explain your problem they should be able to help.:thumb:
Hope you`re gonna hang about and answer a few (thousands) questions some of us might have since you work for a dealer dimo18, but please don`t take any offence if some of us want to skin you alive and feed you to the fishes.:whip:
:lol: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts