Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
I've just replaced the rear wheel arch liner on my 207 as it had a hole in the old one (quite an easy job).

Whilst I was doing that I noticed that there was hole in the underside of the sill about 4 or 5 inches forward of the read wheel arch where a plastic/rubber insert thingy should go (I don't know what the technical name is for it as I couldn't find it on a diagram anywhere). I checked the sill on the other side of the car and that has got a plastic/rubber thingy so I'd like to fill that missing "D shaped" spot. Does anybody know what it is called and where I could get one - ebay presumably. The "D shaped" hole is about 45mm long approx.
I'll try an upload the images here, if you can't see the images just shout.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts