Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

i've had an ongoing problem with my 207 sw, car was running fine until went to start one morning. turned over, fired up and then cut out. recovery come out and diagnosed a thermostat housing code. changed it and still wouldn't start.

Had a mate come out who plugged his machine in and there was a code for rear lights, had a wiggle about with the wiring and it eventually fired up but find it odd this would be the cause (?) anyway its been running fine for the last few weeks until last night i noticed the drivers side rear light not working, went to change the bulbs and undid the holding screw, went to pull the light cluster back and the light started working. Went to it this morning and same problem, can hear it firing but just wont start.

Any help would be appreciated

·
12,141 Posts
Rear light earth fault is a known issue on this car.

Shouldn't be linked to not starting though. I'd probably look more towards the water ingress issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks

thinking about it, this car does very, very local journeys. yesterday was 2 mile. its only got 70,000 and we've had it 6 years

is it possible that with the cold weather we are having that its over-fueling and flooding? just a thought

1 - 3 of 3 Posts