Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, first time posting here so I hope I am doing it all right!

I’ve had my 61 reg 207 Sportium for almost two years, great car and the Clarion NX501ER satnav/media system has been good, if not always perfect.

Driving along last week as normal and the screen on the Clarion suddenly went completely white. This has happened before and a restart usually rectifies it, but this time the white screen has persisted.

I have had the unit out and looked inside and it all looks to be fine, all the parts are connected so there is nothing obvious in that area.

Has anyone else experienced this and found out the cause/a fix?

From reading on here it seemed to happen to some people when the car first came out, but the fix then was to get it replaced under warranty, something which obviously is not an option all these years later.

I would be very grateful for any advice people may have. Many thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, first time posting here so I hope I am doing it all right!

I’ve had my 61 reg 207 Sportium for almost two years, great car and the Clarion NX501ER satnav/media system has been good, if not always perfect.

Driving along last week as normal and the screen on the Clarion suddenly went completely white. This has happened before and a restart usually rectifies it, but this time the white screen has persisted.

I have had the unit out and looked inside and it all looks to be fine, all the parts are connected so there is nothing obvious in that area.

Has anyone else experienced this and found out the cause/a fix?

From reading on here it seemed to happen to some people when the car first came out, but the fix then was to get it replaced under warranty, something which obviously is not an option all these years later.

I would be very grateful for any advice people may have. Many thanks.

Hi, I also have this same problem, did you find any answers?
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi, did you find an answer to this problem? Also trying to fix same issue on mine
Hi, unfortunately I didn’t manage to solve this. After checking the cables inside the unit, the cables inside the car and the car battery all seemed to be fine. I have, just yesterday, replaced it with a new stereo, but it was a shame not to be able to fix the existing one!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Aaah that’s a pity, glad you’ve got a replacement at least now.
I’ve recently brought a used car off a dealer & they said they’d try repair it before I collect this week. Not holding out a lot of hope tho tbh! Thanks for letting me know :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts