Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow peugeot lovers!

I just got my brand new 207 xs pack and I'm loving it! the only thing is that my phone (HTC tytn2 with windows mobile 6.1) will just not function properly with the car's bluetooth carkit.
I can accept or make one call with virtually no problems, but any subsequent call I make or accept doesn't use the car's speakers for audio (the mute logo will show in the LCD display) while it does use the car's microphone. kind of annoying... I can't hear the caller, but the caller can hear me. to fix this, I must disconnect the bluetooth, then reconnect it. after doing that I can make or receive just one call again.

I tried calling both Peugeot and HTC, here's what they had to say:
Peugeot: Your phone is too new!
HTC: you should use an HTC or Parrot carkit!

does anyone have issues like this or even better, the solution?

cheers,

Dirk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same Problem

Hi Dirk,

I have just got my new company 407 sr with bluetooth.

Same phone - same problem.

I've tried, Jetware BT extension, changing the COD code, htc bluetooth hotfix and nothing seems to work.

I was about to upgraded to wm6.1 until I saw your post.

Have you had any joy since your original post. I'm loathe to give up my tytnii for something that should be 'sortable'.

Best wishes.

Duncan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Divemaster said:
Hi Dirk,

I've tried, Jetware BT extension, changing the COD code, htc bluetooth hotfix and nothing seems to work.

Have you had any joy since your original post. I'm loathe to give up my tytnii for something that should be 'sortable'.

Best wishes.

Duncan.
Hi Duncan,

I haven't found anything yet. I'm planning to contact my local garage to see if there is an alternative for the carkit module (which I think is a Parrot MC4100, but I'm not sure). If there is an alternative, I'll have them test it before buying it... I'll keep you posted.

cheers,

Dirk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Divemaster said:
Hi Dirk,

Best wishes.

Duncan.
Hi Dirk,

I have just got my new company 308 sW with bluetooth.

Same phone (HTC Dual Touch)- same problem.

Best wishes.

Roberto

·
Registered
1 Posts
Carkit Software Update

I had the same problem, however since last week an update is available for the software of the carkit.
After updating the carkit is working as it should. :)
(HTC Touch Cruise, WM6.1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ik had hetzelfde probleem. Inmiddels is er (eindelijk) een software update voor de carkit beschikbaar die het probleem oplost!
Na het updaten werkt de carkit perfect! :)
(HTC Touch Cruise, WM6.1)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
where?

edit: I had the update installed and it fixed the problem!

the issue was resolved by updating the software from version 4.1 to 4.9, I would recommend anyone who is experiencing the above mentioned difficulties to have your software upgraded to version 4.9. It even was a free upgrade due to the fact that my car is younger than one year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Divemaster said:
Dirk,

I assume the up grade was available from a main peugeot dealer. If so which one did you use ?

Best wishes.

Duncan.
You're absolutely right, the upgrade was installed at my local peugeot dealership. Any peugeot dealership will do it, they can download the software from peugeot and just install it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.