Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

I've read many things about this Peugeot issue with no power and until now, the problem is still here. For the start, I have 2009 Peugeot 207 RC(GTI). Just one day the car went to limp mode, with error codes P0299 and P2262, No boost detected, meanwhile also P0011.

What we done so far...

- Check turbo, put pressure on actuator, check wastegate --> Works fine
- Bought & change new diverter valve, Electro valve (boost control valve).
- Check vacuum pump, it works ok.

When I start the car, there is no movement at actuator arm, there is no vacuum from hose that comes to actuator.

So the problem is somewhere between Vacuum pump and Actuator hose plug (since there is no pressure comming out of hose to actuator).

Anyone have similar problems?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Is there good vacuum at the turbo actuating solenoid? [Not clear to me exactly what is happening from your text..]

If there is no vacuum at the turbo solenoid, and the vacuum pump is working properly, you have a leak [or blockage] in the piping.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Considering it's a vacuum there will be no pressure, There should be less than atmospheric pressure which would allow it to pull in the lever or actuator.

It's possible it's a faulty solenoid or a leaking pipe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Considering it's a vacuum there will be no pressure, There should be less than atmospheric pressure which would allow it to pull in the lever or actuator.

It's possible it's a faulty solenoid or a leaking pipe.
Today I call on Peugeot since I just bought boost control valve (solenoid) 2months ago, they will give me the replacement for free + I order new vacuum lines. I will update my thread if the problem will be fixed.

Is there a possibility that I have a problem with a short circuit on the valve?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts