Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all my sister brought her 207 2 weeks ago. When she went to have a look at the car there was no radio in it she asked them to install 1 which they did it was an aftermarket head unit. I saw her a couple of days ago and the CD player was working but not the radio so I checked all the connections and they were all fine then I tried another head unit and it worked so that ruled out wiring of any sort the problem was with the fm reciever in the installed unit from the garage. Told her it was no good and she said she wanted an original head unit putting back in so as she could use all the feature of the car. I sourced 1 and put it in last night all is good with the radio/CD player but it keeps beeping every 3-5 seconds. After doing some reasearch online I found out it is Peugeot’s anti theft system the radio doesn’t have the vin for the car it’s in now saved so thinks it’s stolen. So I was wondering if anyone local to the West Midlands has the software and know how to recode this radio and could help her out in getting it sorted. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I’m not sure if you have to change the settings on the head unit or it’s done by car

Either way I can do the aux input at the same time

Pm d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Monty you go into driver information or words to that affect then radio then configuration and just type in the cars vin hit f5 and its done.

You can also do it in accessories by fit new radio but wording in there is a bit confusing.

The path to get to it takes longer if using diagbox but your doing the same thing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts