Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, quick question.

my 207 passenger window is playing up, it started to get very slow and sluggish, like the motor way trying harder to move the window but it always went down

used to get about 1/4 the way down being really slow and hard work, then it would work fine once it got past that point.
how ever now it wont go down at all, just moves ever so slightly up top, (the left hand side of the window moves down but not the right but just a fraction)

if you give it some help with your hand it will go down in the same way as i just mentioned but going back up in in stages, 8th or soat a time.

any ideas on what is wrong? took door card off today, but nothing looked broken or out of place, and you cant really see to much of the workings anyway, was expecting the cable to be frayed or half on half off.

ill go at it again tomorrow and take the motor out, but i thought id first ask here to get a little more info on other possible causes before i start taking things off unnecessarily.

Thanks peeps!

:thumb:

·
Registered
810 Posts
if its the same as the cc i would give the two runners a good clean and silicone spray first, room is tight but can just about get in.

as for the up in stages, the daughters car does that each time i remove the battery, but is fine after few days later.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
should of mentioned its a hard top

1.6 GT HDi 2007

will give the runners a blast with some spray, see if that helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts