Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see similar problems to this already on the Forum, but this has some differences.

My 2009 207 Sport's passenger door will not open from the outside when I use the remote fob. It opens fine from inside, and if i use the key in the lock from the outside.

But it's more complicated than that - if I open it from the outside with the key in the lock, it will open remotely for a couple of times, but then stops unlocking with the fob/remotely after 2 or 3 goes. If i then open it using the key in the lock, it will work for 2 or 3 times remotely before stopping again.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be wrong? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
How good is the battery in the fob? may improve the problem with a new one. There is a thread detailing battery change and procedure. Its not passed by me that you only mention the passengers door. How is/are the Loom/connectors in it? I would have the door card off and check out the works once the battery was checked out ok.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Similar problem Peugeot 207cc drivers door won't lock with remote. Works with the key.
Changed locking mechanism, and wiring loom still the same. Done bsi reset. Fob reset.anyone help?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts