Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone looking for some inspiration/guidance with a problem on my 2009 207 1.4 8v, valeo 34.1 injection,
the issues are it starts first time every time and idles/runs smoothly, however it will not rev past 2500 rpm, the anti pollution warning message comes up and 30 seconds after starting the engine the cooling fan cuts in, the only fault logged is p2101 motorised throttle, the fault is permanent and cannot be erased, I was told that it was an injection ecu fault so i replaced the injection ecu and matched BSI from a running vehicle, part numbers were also matching, this did not rectify fault, i have resistance tested wiring from the motorised throttle to injection ecu and all appears good, i also checked wiring from accelerator pedal to injection ecu and again all checked out, i have tried an accelerator pedal and throttle body from a friends car (matched part numbers) and still the problem persists, it was also suggested that the BSM might have water ingress so i tried the one from my friends car again matching part numbers, still problem persists, i am running out of options and to make matters worse i cannot find a wiring diagram anywhere, any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts