Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys hope someone can help me out here i need to replace the door seal which is not on door but it's a seal that is fastened to the door frame and have no idea how it comes off i don't want to just start pulling at it incase i make matters worse.

thanks for any help guys and gals

·
Registered
108 Posts
HI

Might be an idea to introduce yourself to the forum first before posting, just a bit of forum Etiquette really. Which car do you have people will need more details than just 207 :thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for that i own a peugeot 207 5 door 52 plate i am new to this forum stuff so really hope someone can help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the reply the the part i am asking about isn't part of the door it is a rubber seal that is situated between the door and the door frame i'm not very clued up on cars so i don't even know the proper name for it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
thanks for the reply the the part i am asking about isn't part of the door it is a rubber seal that is situated between the door and the door frame i'm not very clued up on cars so i don't even know the proper name for it.
Taking you mean the one that goes along the A and B pillars, and along the top and bottom of the door opening.

Can't say for sure for the 207, but on the 206 and a handful+ of other cars I've owned have all been simply pushed down over the metal flange created by the bits of metal being welded together. Simply a question of careful pulling/prying.

Here's a generic example.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts