Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

So I have a 207 GTI and the car does not like to be driven hard... just today I was accelerating between 3k to 4.5k revs for a few minutes until I reached the dual carriageway then pulled to just over 5k revs and then noticed a fuel burning smell.. had checked in my mirrors and noticed so much fuel was coming out the exhaust although the car was driving normally and no warnings. I had restarted the engine everything seemed okay. Another time when I had given it a full start "de-pollution system faulty" error came up.. cleared the fault.. never came back again and didn't give it much thought but now I am losing hope with this car. It can be okay and not show any sign of problems and other times problems will arise. Must say this car is disappointing compared to old 206 180. When you reach 4k it doesn't have much show but with the 206 180 reaching 4k the car pulls like a train! So de-pollution system faulty and too much fuel..

It is a thp 175 gti model

Thanks

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
could be a few things wrong tbh, do u know what the fault code was before u cleared it?

really needs the codes read to see what the issues are currently as depollution message is generic message saying something is wrong.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts