Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post so bare with,

I have a 2007 207gti with a lot of aftermarket time and money spent on it

Recently I was driving along and the car appeared with the engine management faulty, the car proceeded to stop and go into what mr AA man called, limp mode.

He plugged in a diagnostic and came up with the fault throttle something or other, he said it may be ECU related or may be throttle actuator? The car itself now won't 'rev' as such, the throttle pedal is dead.

Just wondering if anybody has any suggestions before I have to enter the dangerous world of a Pug Dealer!

Thanks
Ed

·
Registered
206 Posts
The information you have provided is incredibly vague, and diagnosing these things on the internet with all info available is shoddy at best.

Buy a peugeot planet first. Then you can read the fault codes and see whats up.

Alternatively find someone in your area who can read the faults in your car for you.

Post the results here.

D

·
0 Posts
First post so bare with,

I have a 2007 207gti with a lot of aftermarket time and money spent on it

Recently I was driving along and the car appeared with the engine management faulty, the car proceeded to stop and go into what mr AA man called, limp mode.

He plugged in a diagnostic and came up with the fault throttle something or other, he said it may be ECU related or may be throttle actuator? The car itself now won't 'rev' as such, the throttle pedal is dead.

Just wondering if anybody has any suggestions before I have to enter the dangerous world of a Pug Dealer!

Thanks
Ed
The "dangerous world" eh. For fear they might fix it first time maybe with a software update.

Sent from my GT-S5690

·
12,103 Posts
That's because they're like dentists. Dealing with them is expensive and painful and they never have good news until it's all over and done with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts