Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Just after some advice if anyone has had the same problem.

Recently bought a 207 GT (57 plate) which has the 1.6 Turbo THP engine.

I've noticed that it is leaking some oil from the top screw area of the Turbo Charger Oil Return hose. I've attached some pics of the problem. I've been to Peugeot dealer who were really helpful and gave me some good advice.

As the car is under three months warranty (I've had the car two months) I would assume that the Garage will do the work. Peugeot advised that a new hose (£37 for the part) should be used and the washers, screws and nuts.

Has anyone else had experiences of this problem? Was it a big job? I'm just trying to get some information before going back to the garage to get them to do the work. It's a small independent garage not Peugeot.

Thanks
Daz

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
It will just be the banjo bolts come loose it will req just new cooper washes as they can only be used once which is a 5 minute job and a short time to clean the excess oil off

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Massive thanks guys. If its just this then you've made my day.

Is it literally just as simple as unscrew the bolt and washer and replace? If so I can order the washers and bolts tomorrow and get it done myself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Massive thanks guys. If its just this then you've made my day.

Is it literally just as simple as unscrew the bolt and washer and replace? If so I can order the washers and bolts tomorrow and get it done myself.
Did this fix the problem replacing them? Noticed similar issue with mine and might be worth a quick replacement

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Guys

Just to update, took it back to the garage I got it from and they replaced it under warranty. New pipe and gasket and screws. Couple of hours labour. Problem now seems fixed :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts