Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I got 207 gt 2006 1.6 turbo. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how could i get aux in for my rd4 unit. Im trying to install an android tablet and i need aux in regarding to get sound through my tablet to car speakers. I was gona by an adaptor from ebay but i just couldn't see where i could attached and also listing on the web says that adapter doesn't work with my type of rd4 unit has already built in Bluetooth. It seems like there is nowhere available to do so. My rd4 unit has factory fitted Bluetooth to only make and receive calls from my phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
You could buy an Aux adapter cable that would go in the same place as the plug with the red, pink & wite wires. Simply remove the wires from the plug on the aux cable and push them into the same place on the existing bluetooth connector. That port has two aux inputs and I'm pretty sure bluetooth uses aux 2 while audio input uses Aux 1.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could buy an Aux adapter cable that would go in the same place as the plug with the red, pink & wite wires. Simply remove the wires from the plug on the aux cable and push them into the same place on the existing bluetooth connector. That port has two aux inputs and I'm pretty sure bluetooth uses aux 2 while audio input uses Aux 1.
Thanks for the answer mate. Would i loose the Bluetooth connectivity with phone which im not bothered if that's the case. I also think i still have to go to someone with planet software to use the software to get aux 1 activited.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I decided to go with an after market unit. Its sony mex n5000bt. It has Bluetooth as well as usb and aux in. What i wana ask now that what kind of stalk adapter i need to get to use my stering wheel controller when i pluged in an mp3 player or my phone or a tablet through aux in or Bluetooth? Would appreciate if anyone knows and give us some ideas. thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi bedirxane!

What did you do with the bluetooth cable in the end? I have just bought a bluetooth module for my 207 and need the connecting cable!

Also, if you have the whole loom and stereo, what would you want for them?

Cheers

Garry

:lol::nod::eek::)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi garry. As i said i bought an after stereo head unit to get aux in capability and haven't been able to try if the storemans idea works,which i think it would but i wanted to buy a new stereo instead. I wana keep the rd4 head unit just incase im afraid mate. I now need to find out which stalk control harness i need. To be able use my stereos aux and Bluetooths control through my stereing wheel controller.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts