Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

I have recently just bought a 207 and have found that my flip keys do not really flip at all. The first keys blade gets to the half way point and has to be pushed the rest. It then clicks into the fully open position. To close, I just push the blade down and it locks away neatly. Is this normal?

With the second key, the blade stays at the half way point. If you push it either all the way out or all the way back it just returns to the middle again!

I guess what I am trying to ask is: Does anyone know how to fix the flip key so that it flips again!

Regards

Rob

·
Registered
862 Posts
Robert141 said:
Hey Guys!

I have recently just bought a 207 and have found that my flip keys do not really flip at all. The first keys blade gets to the half way point and has to be pushed the rest. It then clicks into the fully open position. To close, I just push the blade down and it locks away neatly. Is this normal?

With the second key, the blade stays at the half way point. If you push it either all the way out or all the way back it just returns to the middle again!

I guess what I am trying to ask is: Does anyone know how to fix the flip key so that it flips again!

Regards

Rob
It will hopefully loosen up with use,my 407 key did.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.