Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
the first code is for your solenoid valve on the exhaust side (vanos solenoid) so first take it out and clean it, simple enough as its on the front of the engine. if that doesnt work replace it.

second code is for the lower lambda sensor (post cat) the heater can go if you go through a deep puddle, as we found out. a cheap ebay part fixed ours.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate. I'll have a go at clearing that first one tomorrow. The 2nd I'll see what happens once that's sorted. Hopefully I sort it before Friday next week. Driving test Day!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cheers mate. I'll have a go at clearing that first one tomorrow. The 2nd I'll see what happens once that's sorted. Hopefully I sort it before Friday next week. Driving test Day!!!
Did you get anywhere with these faults, got the same ones on my car and ive swapped the solenoids over and still getting the same fault on exhaust camshaft.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you get anywhere with these faults, got the same ones on my car and ive swapped the solenoids over and still getting the same fault on exhaust camshaft.
Yes ive had all my timing sorted almost fault free now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts