Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, dont know if you can see it in picture very clearly but the screen that displays seat belts lights has dropped back into the dash slightly, any suggestions on how I can pull it back into place? Dont really want to start messing incase I push it back more. Thanks guys

Attachments

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hi guys, dont know if you can see it in picture very clearly but the screen that displays seat belts lights has dropped back into the dash slightly, any suggestions on how I can pull it back into place? Dont really want to start messing incase I push it back more. Thanks guys
Hi
You will need to remove the plastic trim around the radio and multifunction screen, then push the seat belt display back into place...
10 minutes job...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that's all way I can think of doing it, but don't want to snap trim, which is what usually happens in most cases lol do you know if it is just clipped in or it's it held in with some sort of glue? Thanks

·
Registered
857 Posts
Yeah that's all way I can think of doing it, but don't want to snap trim, which is what usually happens in most cases lol do you know if it is just clipped in or it's it held in with some sort of glue? Thanks
Hi
if i remember well it's just clipped in, just unclip it but do it gently, without too much force...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seatbelt display

Can someone tell me where the clip points are for the Peugeot 207 plastic housing, so I can remove the plastic housing and then re seat my seatbelt display console. It got pushed in as I was wiping it clean. :confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the same problem, can you please tell me where the clipping points are? I'm really worried that I may break the plastic console. If you could please mark on a photo where the clip points are I'd be really great full. ... Nevermind, I fixed it. Important to have a torx tool or will not be able to pull out the plastic grill.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, just fixed this myself using the help above I put my nails into the top side of silver trim first and started pulling the first few (only small) clips out. Bigger clips are round the side, start from top and work down. Once off there was slight struggle with the main bulk unit again nails in the sides to lift the clips with some force then hey presto!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts