Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all i have a 2007 207 1.4 petrol it will not start ani pollution on display mil light is on turn key nothing? not even a click lights work nice and bright so battery not dead pug planet says not comunicating with engine ecu
any help much appriciated :( its not in economy mode????

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
update

checked all fuses pp2000 keeps saying engine ecu failed to reply have all dash lights anti pollution on display mil light is on when you turn the key the glove box light goes out and i get a faint click from the fusebox checked all earths that i can find no problems there pp2000 is telling me to check transponder
ignition controlled +ve supply nto controllunit 1320
-battery +ve supply to control unit1320
what is 1320 and where ???:confused:
1.4 petrol 207 2007

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
update

thanks for the reply
i am getting nowhere fast here though
there seems to be no engine ecu showing up on pp2000
is there a relay that powers the engine ecu pp is telling me to clear mil light and start the car but if i cant get the ecu to show then i cant clear the mil light and read the codes in engine ecu
all other ecu,s are showing but the one i really need to clear or read codes is the engine ecu controlled by the bsi from :mad:

D

·
0 Posts
It is via a CAN wire. You'll have to check the lives and earths to the engine ecu to be sure. Did you check the connectors on the ecu? Take them off and check the pins for coolant ingress.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks

david thanks again for the reply im not a mecanic so please bear with
there are 3 plugs on the engine ecu
i have pulled all three off they seem fine there are about 50 wires or so within the 3 plugs how do i check the lives and earths are they coulor coded it is just like there is a fuse or relay that gives power to the ecu thats up the spout if i could get in to the engine ecu on peugeot planet i could try to put the mill light out and read codes but i cant get the blo*&^ thing to comunicate as it seems to have no power going to it if the ecu has no feedor is us woulkd this stop it even turning over as all i get when i try to start it is the light in the glove box goes out not even a click from the starter

thanks again

D

·
0 Posts
Have you tried disconnecting the battery for a while. Checking the lives and earths is only done with a wiring diagram of your cars wiring. Well it makes it easier to know where all the wires are going. Peugeot dont go by colour codes, its all wire number.
Best take that car to a dealer. They'd have the wiring checked in that in an hour or so with the correct equipment.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts