Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

Thanks in advance i'm going out of my mind,

couple of weeks ago my alternator failed so i'm pretty handy with the spanners, i removed it and got it reconditioned, put it all back together with no issues, while doing all the regular checks i noticed that my headlights were not working so i pulled the lights out and one bulb had blown, so i replaced it thinking that as the one bulb was out it maybe stopping the other from working, anyway out side the motor factors in the day i was there flicking switches with no avial, so i thought i might be fuses bought some fuses and drove home, i left the lights on auto and as it was dusk as i pulled up and parked the car i noticed that when i turned the wheel left the left light would come on, and the same when i turned right, dead centre and nothing, so bulbs are fine, fuses are good, what else could be causing this fault, im due an mot soon so need this fixed ASAP, please help.

thanks
Jago:nono::nono::confused:

·
6,836 Posts
The 207cc has an option to switch the fog light on each side as you turn steering not the headlamp bulbs so you could still have blow bulbs or similar.

What was wrong with alternator overvoltage could have blown bulbs

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi,

all bulbs are working, just been out again and had a look, when the stalk is set to auto or on then the headlights should come on, i have side lights but no head lights, the only way the head lights work is when you turn the steering wheel, i can put the wheel dead centre, and rock it back and fourth and each light flashes on and off....i am now a french ambulance,

regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts