Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

First time posting a thread but I have an issue I'm hoping someone can help with!

I recently decided to install an Aux cable into the back of the radio as there's no other way to play my own music in the car, met up with a member of the forum to enable the Aux sources but it's decided to not work.

I have conected it to various devices but neither of the 2 sources are working (both enabled via the PeugeotWorld system thing)

I have taken pictures of the back of the radio and the model in the hope that someone can tell me I have plugged it wrong or bought the wrong connector posssibly?

Any assistance at this point is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Marco

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi,

First time posting a thread but I have an issue I'm hoping someone can help with!

I recently decided to install an Aux cable into the back of the radio as there's no other way to play my own music in the car, met up with a member of the forum to enable the Aux sources but it's decided to not work.

I have conected it to various devices but neither of the 2 sources are working (both enabled via the PeugeotWorld system thing)

I have taken pictures of the back of the radio and the model in the hope that someone can tell me I have plugged it wrong or bought the wrong connector posssibly?

Any assistance at this point is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Marco
have a look at this post it may help you..

https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/audio-sound-multimedia-8/adding-aux-cable-rd4-radio-163249/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts