Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody
just a quick question regarding the windows. I have a 207 gti and have recently stumbled upon a recall for the 207cc stating that the electric windows remain active for a short time after the ignition has been switched off. I noticed my 207 gti does this and was wondering wether any of yours also does it.

the recall stated windows can be unintentionally operated whilst exiting the car and that it does not meet thatcham security standards.

If you could check this out and let me know would be great thanks all look forward to your replys.:thumb:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi everybody
just a quick question regarding the windows. I have a 207 gti and have recently stumbled upon a recall for the 207cc stating that the electric windows remain active for a short time after the ignition has been switched off. I noticed my 207 gti does this and was wondering wether any of yours also does it.

the recall stated windows can be unintentionally operated whilst exiting the car and that it does not meet thatcham security standards.

If you could check this out and let me know would be great thanks all look forward to your replys.:thumb:
I have tried this out, the windows do stay activated for a short time after the ignition is turned off (I would expect this to happen) after the ignition key is removed the windows are immobolised, opening the door with the ignition key still inserted but not on does the same thing!

Any chance of a link to the Windows Recall?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have tried this out, the windows do stay activated for a short time after the ignition is turned off (I would expect this to happen) after the ignition key is removed the windows are immobolised, opening the door with the ignition key still inserted but not on does the same thing!

Any chance of a link to the Windows Recall?
Recall Details for PEUGEOT - 207 CC
Just over 2000 vehicles affected but doesn't tell you any details of which ones?

·
6,581 Posts
The recall was in 2007 so would have expected all cars to be recalled as a warranty recall when new. You can ask Peugeot dealer to check on database if its been done

1 - 4 of 4 Posts