Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to resolve an air cond issue on my Daughter 207 Petrol Hatch 2007. It was running fine then just stopped. I have a feeling it is electrical.

- The large orange relay below the passenger side headlight does not seem to be kicking in
- the console air cond switch lamp does come on when that is depressed
- I "think" the thermostat sensor is Ok only because that whole assemply was replaced new about 18 months ago but yes that doesn't say too much I guess.
- checked that gas and it shot out under pressure from the test valve so assuming it is Ok.

I have tried to find online a circuit diagram so I could test points around the circuit but wow that is one elusive doc. I would prefer not to buy one mainly because I cannot see what is in the online file so not even sure if it shows what I need.

Would anyone out there be able to help please with either ;

a) a suggested trail I could follow with the multimeter to track the fault
b) a copy of the circuit diagram

Much appreciated,
Cheers

·
Registered
867 Posts
checked that gas and it shot out under pressure from the test valve so assuming it is Ok
That test is no good as there is still quite a bit of pressure even though its not enough to activate the pressure switch, also the switch led went on our old 207 but ac worked fine so just check if engine revs dip.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Only £13 quid for the 207 haynes manual on ebay. Well worth it. Here is the air con diagram from the above.
I think (4) is where the relay you want to test is.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for the feedback.

Firstly I will get a local aircon service to check the gas just to make sure.

Assuming that is Ok (just assuming...) then I'll dive into that diagram muscleriot - thanks for that.

Will leave a message here also if I can find out what the fix is.

Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Gibbo, though not sure what you mean exactly sorry.

The radiator fan does run Ok.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts