after trying to start turn off and leave the key in ignition and open drivers door, does it beep to say keys are still inGood day everyone.
Is this thread still alive?
First time user, but similar issue:
Water/coolant ingress into my 2006 1.4s 207 engine ECU that resulted in the pins eroding off...
I found a replacement ECU on ebay and sent it to another Ebay member to reprogram (with the original ECU). He returned to me ""untracked" and lost in Postage - (separate issue I am dealing with, but first, car must get fixed).
Since the ebay member has gone "radio silent" and not replaced the lost ECU, I purchased a used ECU, Fuzebox, BSI, Key Fob and Ignition (with sensor around the ignition) from the same vehicle.
I have now replaced all the parts, but the car turns over but does not start (fire).
Other symptoms and actions:
1. I only replaced the sensor around the ignition and the internal parts of the key fob (from the purchased ECU and BSI) to keep the current ignition and door key.
2. Not all the numbers on the 2 ECUs marry up 100%, but I was told that this is not a problem since im using the accompanied BSI (see attached old and replaced ECU)
3. When switching the ignition on, the BAT flashes (car is in Eco Mode, and Bat fully charged) but the Fuel needle rise to Fuel level, stay for 20 sec, then drop to zero...
4. No faults shows on the internal screen.
5. Headlights work, but indicator and electric windows dont.
Any advice will be grateful appreciated. I am in Upavon, Whiltsire.
Many thanks, Ronnie
the key is either the wrong chip in it or its not programmedHi Trustme
NO, it does not beep when I leave the key inside and open the door.
I have also managed to get Peugeot Planet today but dont know how to use it yet (I dont want to make a mistake and make things worse- if its at all possible).
Its clear that the VIN is now different to before (since I have replaced the parts from another car).