Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 207 1.4 hdi I figured out that two break lights either side of the car weren’t working where as the one above the window is working so I did the usual checked the bulbs and fuse all Intact So I got a break pedal switch and replaced that too still no joy and tips of things to look for would be a great help thanks

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Its BRAKE not break i know it sounds pedantic but they have very different meanings

If your centre rear light is working your brake switch is fine check the wiring at the rear light clusters they can get bad connections leading to strange light issues common thing on 207s

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Break or brake you got what I was trying to say no need to be all big and bold I can’t spell for shit get over it

thanks for the help

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
I was not being big and bold as you call it i was pointing out the correct spelling for brake thats it to many people spell things wrongly on forums i am not perfect but i like to use the correct terminology.

I also disagree with you that you cannot spell for shit as you call it as your spelling is fine its just you used the wrong spelling for that 1 word look on the bright side you have now learned how to spell brake correctly in car terminology so its all good :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts