Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I recently passed my driving test and I bought a 2010 1.4 verve 207 a few days ago. I'm completely new to cars unfortunately so please use jargon-friendly terms if you can :p

1) I only have 1 key which does look quite roughed up. It is able to lock the car when i press the button but will not unlock the car so i have to manually unlock it which is annoying. How do i go about solving this?

2) I went shopping today (yay) with the car and tried to open the boot and i couldn't! Tried to look for any levers in the driver/passenger side but none that would open the boot. Is this a serious problem and how do i go about solving this?

3) Bluetooth comes with the car and I've tried to connect my phone to the car bluetooth which i have done successfully but then when i play music from my phone, no music is heard in the car :/

Regards,

PJ

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Hello, I recently passed my driving test and I bought a 2010 1.4 verve 207 a few days ago. I'm completely new to cars unfortunately so please use jargon-friendly terms if you can :p

1) I only have 1 key which does look quite roughed up. It is able to lock the car when i press the button but will not unlock the car so i have to manually unlock it which is annoying. How do i go about solving this?

2) I went shopping today (yay) with the car and tried to open the boot and i couldn't! Tried to look for any levers in the driver/passenger side but none that would open the boot. Is this a serious problem and how do i go about solving this?

3) Bluetooth comes with the car and I've tried to connect my phone to the car bluetooth which i have done successfully but then when i play music from my phone, no music is heard in the car :/

Regards,

PJ
should be a switch under the handle to open boot but if you are unlocking car manually you may need to turn ignition on and press button to unlock all doors before boot will unlock

sounds like you need a new micro switch on the key and a new case on the key

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
should be a switch under the handle to open boot but if you are unlocking car manually you may need to turn ignition on and press button to unlock all doors before boot will unlock

sounds like you need a new micro switch on the key and a new case on the key
ok thank you!

How would i go about getting a new micro switch and a case?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts