Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody help with the process of this in regards to what needs to be removed to be able to access this, I want to check I have all necessary tools before starting and can't find much reference to it in the Haynes

Cheers

·
6,587 Posts
I just removed the air intake hose & resonator which is one 10mm head bolt and a plastic rivet (removed with a small flat blade screw driver)

I would also suggest that you tie a bit of string or similar onto the retaining clip as its easy to drop when removing or refitting.

You may also need to clear BSI trouble codes if you have fans running and stop light as it does not clear automatically and will stay the same after swapping sensor

·
6,587 Posts
I should be G30 coolant in the car if not changed in the past.

Check the colour as they should not be mixed if you are are going to drain and refill then the standard Red or Purple Coolants from ECP are fine

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the quick reply I have heard these cars can be difficult to fill and bleed ?? I have done this on other cars but never a Peugeot

·
6,587 Posts
I have never had a problem on a 207 when changing sensor, can sometimes be an issue bleeding heater on a full drain down but if you bleed at bulkhead when re-filling its normally fine

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok cheers appreciated that was my first thought tbh, if I had to change stat is there much more that need removing to gain access ??

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can anyone help with how to make some more space around the wiring loom that sits across the top of the stat and sensor as it is very tight under there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts