Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all need help agen if anybody don't mind

207 hdi 1.6 has a small leak on injector pipe well I say small but enough to make a mess lol right what I want to know is would this make the car hold back a lil around the 3-4000 rpm rang just feels like a flat spot or could it be something else I need to check ?

·
3,162 Posts
hi...any diesel leak needs to be fixed before any further tests for poor running....if its on the high pressre feed to the injector it could affect all of them....good luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi...any diesel leak needs to be fixed before any further tests for poor running....if its on the high pressre feed to the injector it could affect all of them....good luck
Hi mate yes it's the pipes from the night pressure to the injector that is leaking thanks for your help mate I'm gonna go get new pipes Monday morning

·
Registered
12 Posts
next plan is making sure everything is clean before stripping the old pipes....cleanliness is very important............
........ next to godliness, don't they say??? :D

No one has mentioned this so far, but have you checked the nut and the union to make sure they are tightened correctly?

Have you I (or anyone else) had the system apart (eg replace injectors, seals etc) due to access on this engine I've seen a few where people have replaced seals and not seated the flare correctly in the union, or even tightened the nut to the union but not the union to the injector.

For the sake of 5 mins it could save you replacing pipes, or it could cost you 5 mins for nothing, in which case ............... uh .............. sorry? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts