Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought my car about a year ago and had quite a few problems.. Using loads of oil, anti pollution system faulty and electric windows playing up and stopping working.
Had 3 new controls for windows now and new one playing up again. Also the car is bleeping now as if someone is sitting in the rear when no one is or nothing on my seat when driving so now had to plug the seat belt in to stop the noise. Also it is talking a few more seconds to start after not driving it for a few hours and it's quite jumpy and juddering when first pulling off.
Just wondered if this all could be an electrical problem and all be connected? And if anyone had the same issues?

D

·
0 Posts
Get the car onto a proper peugeot diagnostic and check the parameters for the seatbelt bucklew.
Also oil consumption is to be lived with on this BMW engine. Keep it checked and topped up with Total INEO 5w30. Change the oil every 8-10k is my advise.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
164 Posts
David, does your advice regarding oil changes also apply to the non-turbo BMW engine I have in my 207cc VTi GT? The owner manual doesn't really specify my engine and so I assume it's lumped in under the heading 'all other engines' and recommends oil changes at 20k ( I never wait that long anyway but it would be nice to know:confused:)

Thanks

D

·
0 Posts
David, does your advice regarding oil changes also apply to the non-turbo BMW engine I have in my 207cc VTi GT? The owner manual doesn't really specify my engine and so I assume it's lumped in under the heading 'all other engines' and recommends oil changes at 20k ( I never wait that long anyway but it would be nice to know:confused:)

Thanks
Yes its the same engine only not turbo charged.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts