Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
15,373 Posts
Why are you looking for it ?

If its to cure starting issues its not your problem if its because you have a fault code saying relay energised plugs not supplied or relay stuck it could be a ghost fault.

It is around the fusebox area usually but location moves depending on car and age

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you , it is a start issues it gives out unburnt diesel smoke on cold start I have changed all the glow plugs so thought it might be worth looking at this the code was relay or plug faults, only thing is I can't find the relay

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you oil level is fine and has not moved since service , I thought it was burning oil at first so kept a eye on the oil level it is definitely un burnt diesel as it smells sweet and idles rough for the first ten seconds or so , can this do any damage if left like this

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for your reply , do you know how much that will cost I have a really tight budget , I have already shelled out for. service and glow plugs , wondering if the car is worth it , would it do any harm if I left it like this , but embarrassing when I start the car up but at least I can get away with it by saying it's diesel ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.