Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have 2006 207 1.6 Gt HDI 110 diesel I have been told its a top spec car but I know very little about cars but anyway... Had the car since April now and again Depollution Fault would come up would drive in a low gear at 60 - 70 and it would sort itself out .One day I was driving and it felt like it was chugging slightly and then when I came to a junction or lights the car would just cut out it wouldnt happen while driving just pulling up, after turning it on and off or removing the key would start again (I was originally told key needed configuring to engine after battery being disconnected) after a few times of doing this Risk of Partial Filter Blocking would flash up got it put onto a computer P1351 code come back EGR DPF sensor has anyone had this and what did you do? I have had the EGR all cleaned. Been told DPF is exspensive to replace or I could have it taken off?? Another question whats the ESP? that flashes sometimes only for a second but I have noticed a button under the radio?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts