Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, im new. I have a 207 1.4vti 2008. It is very low on power (All the time), doesn't like between 2500 and 3000 revs, wont rev above 5000 revs. I have the occasional fault code for misfire, and did have a code for cam sensor occasionally (Even after it was replaced). I also get O2 sensor fault sometimes. I have replaced the coolant temp sensor (For the ECU, not the gauge), MAP sensor. Ive also done plugs and 2 coils recently. My Bosch diagnostic tool is telling me that the actual throttle valve is only moving 6 degrees, where it wants to be around 150 degrees, and that on the throttle valve potentiometer i have around 500V!!!! where can it get 500V from??? This could be that my machine is reading it wrong, as i have no idea where that sort of voltage could come from (Apart from ignition coil). I have no idea where to go next, what do i do???? Any common faults i have overlooked? Any help greatly appreciated!!! :confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for the quick response! ive checked in the ECU plugs, all are bone dry with no corrosion. Anywhere else to check?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P1336. I’ve replaced the cam sensor and checked the timing (which is correct). The code hasn’t come back for a while but did come up after replacing the sensor

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPDATE!! - I checked once again (in the daylight this time) at corrosion at the ECU terminals, to which I had corrosion. This made no difference. Is it likely to have damaged the ECU and should I get it tested??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry for the bump, but I’ve just bought my missus a 1.6 vti with the exact symptoms and was wondering if you got to the bottom of the problem. Thanks in advance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts