Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
I need oil sensor (I think) oil changed but oil level warning comes up sometimes usually first key turn of the day. Friends car lives a few miles away( the one see post below with fan staying on). These seem a bit pricey and not too easy to get hold of. £51 on ebay.
1131g2 is the part number I have is this correct (£84 from dealer at Llanidloes)

any suggestions welcome. thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
I can't find that listed for my 1.4L 207. I can only find a oil switch which is 4 quid. That part seems to be listed only for a 1.6L.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
muscleriot. you may well be correct but i got the number from Peugot dealership. They may well have misunderstood so needs further looking into. I will have the car here friday for a general look around.

called to see friend this afternoon so a update. Turn on key, oil warning is there along with a loud beep. This goes out after starting, switch off then on and this message comes up after a few seconds. This seems like normal oil pressure but the warning is very noticeable and seems to suggest a error OIL is showing. Should have written down exact
sequence. Oil pressure is ok. If there is a oil level sensor I will take it off and soak in petrol for a while. I will know more on friday.

thanks all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts