Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have the same problem with the 207...i had this serviced 2 months ago and asked them to check the chuggin when driving off first thing in the morning or afternoon... its a if theres a problem with petrol getting through but when driving for 10minutes it seems okay its doing my head in any answers would be welcome.....just new to this site high to all

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does your car have manual or automatic gear?
If it is automatic gear you have to let the car to be wormed for enough time in the morning depending on the wether and check the gear oil level. If you did so and the probelm still check the gear sensors.

Hope I helped you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the same prob

Did you find out what caused the chugging ? I have exactly the same problem on my 207 1.4 16v petrol.

does anyone have the same problem with the 207...i had this serviced 2 months ago and asked them to check the chuggin when driving off first thing in the morning or afternoon... its a if theres a problem with petrol getting through but when driving for 10minutes it seems okay its doing my head in any answers would be welcome.....just new to this site high to all

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks David

Very common problem. Software cures alot of issues.
David, I should have taken your advice on the software sooner, Can you give me some more regarding my key ? I have a 207 1.4 petrol with the 2 button flip key. Can I replace it with a 3 button flip key and program it to my car if I swap the key blade ? And will the boot open button work ? Cheers, Ken

G

·
David, I should have taken your advice on the software sooner, Can you give me some more regarding my key ? I have a 207 1.4 petrol with the 2 button flip key. Can I replace it with a 3 button flip key and program it to my car if I swap the key blade ? And will the boot open button work ? Cheers, Ken
Nope, your car has a two button key only.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts