Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I was wondering if anyone could give some advice. My sons Car recently had the spiral cable replaced due to an airbag error. While driving it came up with a brake system failure, airbag error, steering light on and the steering is heavy, He stopped the car and it wouldn't turn over. The AA checked the battery, starter and everything he could. There are no errors stored on the car to give any clues to where the fault lies . The car will start and drive with a push but with the above problems. I checked fro the usual water ingress in the fuse boxes but everything looks dry. I was checking the connections on the BSI module under the dash board and found a cable which I cannot find where it came from. I metered it back and it goes back to the two black cables on the maxi fuse connection. Im sure this has something to do with the car not starting and the errors I'm getting. See attached pics. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
6,264 Posts
Check the cables and plug to the ignition switch it may have been disturbed when the comms unit was removed

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply. The cable is only around 20cm long so it can't reach the ignition switch. Its only long enough to plug into the Body Control module or there abouts. Is there an online manual I could check ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there did you ever find out what that wire was for as I have a 2006 1.4 petrol 207 with similar problems and have found the same wire not attached

1 - 4 of 4 Posts