Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

It's a Thatcham II manufacturers immobiliser.

If it's the alarm with the interior protection it's Thatcham I on the current cars, but you'd need to check the spec sheet in the brochure to be sure for a 2007 model.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts