Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 206cc allure my passenger mirror has a orange plug does anyone know what colour wires I need to connect to get the outside temp sensor to work as one is not fitted at the moment my sensor has 2 black wires but no black wires in the plug any help would be gratefully recvied thank you

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
It does not have an orange plug it has a black plug with orange insert and all 206 cc mirrors have the sensor already so i dont understand why yours has none unless it is an aftermarket replacement as they seem to have strange configurations.

The CC is the same as every other 206 in terms of wiring to the plug so just look at 1 in the breakers the black wires can go either way round IE any wire to any of the 2 pins

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you your reply but it dose not answer my question I would like to know what 2 colour wires to connect the 2 black wires to as there is no black wires in the socket on the car yes you are right about the colour plug in the passenger mirror in the driver side mirror it is an all black plug and as this is my first 206cc I'm very new to the car

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Sounds like an aftermarket mirror hence no sensor wires to be honest it should be easy enough as the other side of the plug IE the bit in the door will have 2 unused wires these are the 2 that use the sensor they dont go to any of the coloured wires

The coloured wires should be 2 brown these are the heater wires for the glass then 3 more green red and blue i think these are for the adjuster motors but the colours may be different in an aftermarket mirror anyway on an original mirror the 2 black wires go all the way to the plug and corespond to 2 pins on the door wire but they may no be black never needed to check.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Thank you your reply but it dose not answer my question I would like to know what 2 colour wires to connect the 2 black wires to as there is no black wires in the socket on the car yes you are right about the colour plug in the passenger mirror in the driver side mirror it is an all black plug and as this is my first 206cc I'm very new to the car
According to diagram 6 here, the sensors looks like it should connect to pins 3 & 4

But beware, it's listed as typical -I've seen it be incorrect on other items.

You could probe the pairs 5/6, 6/7 and 8/9 for power across those terminals when manipulating the mirror control (up/down, in/out and fold/extend) to verify where the motor wires are. With the rear de-icer on you should get power across pins 1/2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts