Peugeot Forums banner

206cc Boot latches issue

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Mandy73 
#1 ·
Good day people. I just need some assistance as I got my Peugeot 206 2003 model. The roof is not working with the switch and I need to do this manually. Everything went smooth until I need to close the boot itself. The problem is with those white latches, the moment you close the boot the latches opens and refuse to clip in order to close the boot. I know about the Allen key that releases the hydraulics and when I close the boot it refuse to clip into place. what exactly is pulling on the cable the moment you close the boot and where do I need to focus to close it properly ?

#4 ·
Hi - did you find a solution to this?? I have the same - I have to manually push down on the top corner of the boot (closest to the rear window) while my partner presses the 'roof switch' inside the car. once you hear the latch actually click on the action is happy and there are no alarms. I am wondering if I need to replace the cable that activates the latch?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.