Peugeot Forums banner

206 workshop manual

3K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  IanML 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

Does anyone have a workshop manual for 206 2001 in PDF format ?
For my standards where I live, it's a bit overpriced...

#9 ·
Because I have been dealing with a flat battery flat in morning jump starting it for the past several days, will that be causing silly warning faults ext and now the engine manigment light has come on. The car has just had a full service, then the faulty rear light issue which is being sorted in the next couple of days and I will be getting a new battery in morning. But because of the battery issue will that cause these silly fault alerts? It wasn’t doing any of this before I had the dead battery diagnostic.

#10 ·
The faults may clear if the new battery is fitted and the car is switched on by the correct method. See this link..

However, I do not expect the beeping radio to be fixed. The code is built into the radio, the the BSI needs to access and store the code. To do this, as I said above, requires the use of Peugeot Planet 2000. Unless you know someone with it (it is hardware and software), you will have to go to a Peugeot dealer.

#12 · (Edited)
Look up Peugeot Planet 2000 on EBay. You can also use Diagbox, which incorporates Planet. But you can't just plug it into the car, with a standard lead. You have to use the Lexia interface.

Warning: It is not easy to install, nor is it easy to use. If you are not computer-savvy, you would be better off finding someone who has it

#13 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.