Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, probably been asked a thousand times but I can't find it so here goes. My 2002 1.4 206 GLX (petrol) is a great little motor, but sometimes when I park up, I find the wipers have moved to the 'up' position when I return. It does have the auto lights and wipers setting but I have them on manual setting. Any ideas please?

Hope I've explained myself well. Thanks in advance. :)

·
4,164 Posts
hi...i know its a different model but my 407 will park in the service position(up) if I catch the wiper stalk when I get out....no drama..I just re-park the blades when you next start..but now you know how to change the blades...:thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did the same thing for the first time on leaving the car the other day on my 206cc. I just put the stalk back down. I then kept putting it up and down and realised even after taking out the key, the wipers have power to them for like a minute or two after. At first I thought it was a fault. Lol.

Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated. will take extra care when leaving the seat. Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.