Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I very much enjoy the lines of the grand tourisme but I'm afraid that 2L engine is just a massive roadblock on the road to me getting one. :/

Could anyone tell me the models and years of all the 206s that can fit these panels? Preferably one with a 1.1 displacement.

Also can anyone tell me where I can buy these panels from Peugeot (is it just front and rear bumpers?) And how much they go for.

Thanks for any help :)

G

·
Indeed. The 2.0 138 BHP unit is a rough old dog, well worth passing by.

The panels bolt/clip/rivet to any 3 door 206. However, they're BIG money and virtually unobtainable - only a fixed number (2 or 300? - certainly not many) were made for the whole world and the panels were there solely to extend the cars length/width slightly to make it eligible for some motorsport class or other.

As it was a limited run model, rather than a full production car, I would think it'll be fruitless trying the dealers.

Keep an eye on the pug forums for one with a blown engine or something, though this is rare as people tend to cherish them. alternatively, speak to Ecosse to see if they do any replica panels.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I seen a few go on ebay for around £300

Would they even fit a newer model 206? I think the Grand tourisme was 99 was it not? I'm looking at getting a 04 fever.

Eccose make a full WRC conversation for £1,800 with is similar. Pricey though!

Are they at least proper panels and not fibre glass?

G

·
Can't see why they wouldn't fit a later 206. The differences are negligible, in physical terms down to very minor styling changes with no sheet metal alterations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.