Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right I have a issue code P0192 the car starts but go to pull off or rev to high and she stalls, idle fuel pressure 3517 psi / 24250 kpm cut out pressure 4888 psi / 33700 kpm. Now I've brought a new pressure sensor just waiting on seal, and new glow plugs as I've also had the code P1351 come up. Replaced the fuel filter today and a mechanic at a local garage suggested I check the contents of filter first before trying to fit sensor, I have drained into a clear jar, there was a little oil in the filter now not major I mean a drop, the rest of the diesel looked nice and clean until the mechanic said hold a torch up to it and look for metallic specks, I did that and it's like a glitter ball, but you can't see them with naked eye, now this garage is saying fuel pump, I desperately need the car for my husband is trying to start his business up second week into it before it broke down, and I also have a son with disabilities so it's a life line, now I just want to know what everyone would do, I'm having to borrow the money for repairs so the cheapest option please, if it needs a new pump so be it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're not using Planet for diagnostics, then I'd get a second opinion from someone with that.

Here are some other threads with the same error, the advice in them might be worth trying

Yes it was peugot planet, that gave exactly same codes as my Launch Pro reader. So both said sane but I'll check that link now

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still no further, changing pressure sensor today now seals have arrived if this doesn't work doesn't anyone have any ideas on the next port of call, will it be the high pressure fuel pump?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts