Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i've just bought myself a tidy little 206. Only real problem i'm having with it is that the speakers aren't working on the left side of the car (yes i've checked the balance LOL).
I'm not really sure what the problem is maybe one side's blown or its just a loose wire at the back of the head unit. If it's this how would i go about removing it? When i bought the car it had a goodmans unit it and i've fiddled about trying to remove it but i haven't really got a clue.

Thanks Alot!

Reece

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi i've just bought myself a tidy little 206. Only real problem i'm having with it is that the speakers aren't working on the left side of the car (yes i've checked the balance LOL).
I'm not really sure what the problem is maybe one side's blown or its just a loose wire at the back of the head unit. If it's this how would i go about removing it? When i bought the car it had a goodmans unit it and i've fiddled about trying to remove it but i haven't really got a clue.

Thanks Alot!

Reece
Did you ever resolve this? Ive got the exact same problem! Maybe its the same car! lol

Ive checked the connections and all seems fine at speakers and at stereo, cant work it out!

·
Registered
5 Posts
same here rear drivers side my lil boy keeps moaning i cant here the music. lol i may change the speaker if i can find another standard one.

·
5,102 Posts
have you done a continuity test between the plug at the stereo and the other end ??

G

·
Basically, check the resistance between the 2 ends using a multimeter... if its high, or unmeasurable, there is a break somewhere :nod:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts