Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on a problem I have. I have recently given my 51 plate 206 1.4 a complete service and then reset the service indicator as per Haynes manual.

Approximately 30 miles later the service indicator illuminated again, the little spanner icon, and read that I was 50 miles overdue for a service. I reset it once more just incase I cocked it up but it just popped back on again after another 30 miles or so. Anyone know what is wrong and how I can fix it?

·
Registered
862 Posts
khalen said:
I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on a problem I have. I have recently given my 51 plate 206 1.4 a complete service and then reset the service indicator as per Haynes manual.

Approximately 30 miles later the service indicator illuminated again, the little spanner icon, and read that I was 50 miles overdue for a service. I reset it once more just incase I cocked it up but it just popped back on again after another 30 miles or so. Anyone know what is wrong and how I can fix it?

There is a 'sticky' in this section of the forum that tells you how to do this. If it doesnt work then i am sorry but at this moment i cant think why.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi moose...thanks for your comment. I know how to do it but as my original post explained, it re-sets fine but after 100 miles or even less the spanner comes on again saying that it needs a service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts