Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just looking for some info on ride height (rear) adjustment on my 206 hdi, can anyone tell me how much lower in mm the rear suspension will be if the splines are turned down just one spline? I'm trying to get a reasonably accurate figure before I go ahead with buying the front springs. :thumb:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hi all, just looking for some info on ride height (rear) adjustment on my 206 hdi, can anyone tell me how much lower in mm the rear suspension will be if the splines are turned down just one spline? I'm trying to get a reasonably accurate figure before I go ahead with buying the front springs. :thumb:
Do it properly and you have infitinite adjustment. Remove bar from both ends, set road height and rotate bar until splines match.

Few good guides out there if you search.

·
Registered
548 Posts
cheers ash1293, so ... 1 spline turn would be equal to how much drop in mm?
Don't think you are following what I'm saying. If you remove bar from each end, then set the desired height, then rotate the beam until it will slide in both sides.

If you are adjusting by the spline method its really just a bit of a bodge - usually one spline is around 20-25mm iirc.

Take a look at this guide to get a better understanding Rear beam rebuild+height adjustment article - FAQ Forum - Peugeot 306 GTi-6 & Rallye Owners Club

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't think you are following what I'm saying. If you remove bar from each end, then set the desired height, then rotate the beam until it will slide in both sides.

If you are adjusting by the spline method its really just a bit of a bodge - usually one spline is around 20-25mm iirc.

Take a look at this guide to get a better understanding Rear beam rebuild+height adjustment article - FAQ Forum - Peugeot 306 GTi-6 & Rallye Owners Club
Ahaa, see what you mean now, this is my first Peugeot of any kind so just trying to get to grips with what works and what doesn't on the 206.
Thanks for the link too :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts