Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls.. i have a 53 plate 206.. i'm just wondering. does anyone have any pics of the radio's back.. ano it sounds stupid but i kinda made a boo boo and cut teh wires.. now i cant remember where they go. DOH! lol anyway.. does anyone have a pic of the chockie block that plugs into the back of the radio..

Thx in advance.

Daniel!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Why dont you go to a Peugeot dealers in your area and ask them for help. My mate used to work in one and had to remove radios etc either to upgrade/repair or return system to stock. Sure they would give you the right advice, and then if they say you need part of a wiring loom or whatever then you got the chance to buy from them or search for a breakers yard for parts. No harm in askin (or you need to speak with a auto electrician but they are very costly) good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick reply.. i went to the nearest peugeot dealer and they wanted £75 per hour to fix the problem. sadly i dont have that kinda cash lol i'd rather just "try" and get a halfords bit.. lol and kinda bodge it...

will look into getting another peugeot wiring loom from a breakers yard.. i did happen to see a peugeot around my way..

thx for the advice

Dan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whistler said:
Lmao, no worries mate, easy mistake! You managed to sort any thing yet m8!
Well dad is a sparkie. So he said he would do it. I hope he can fix it. I've had nothing to listen to for about a month now lol. So whats the spec on your peugeot?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.