Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

My daughter has a 206, last week I had to replace her battery which when connected we found the radio required the re-entering of the code. Unfortunately after looking through the handbook etc. she was unable to find any code.

She took it yesterday to the local dealer who charged her 18.00 for a code number which he could not guarantee would work but was told to leave the ignition for up to an hour and try entering the new code, this has failed with the radio still asking for the code.

This seems a bit of a rip off to me. She was told if the code failed to bring the car in and the radio would have to be removed and the details of serial/model number taken and a number may be able to be obtained.

This is a factory fitted radio, how easy is it to remove the radio?

·
Registered
122 Posts
This is because the code is not in any handbook or any book of any discription. When you purchased the code you should have recived a second key, and piece of card that looks like a credit card, on that card you should find the code. If all else fails just buy another radio, you buy a decent one for cheap either from your local halfords or argos. Regards whistler

1 - 3 of 3 Posts