Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*NEED HELP ASAP*

Just bought a Peugeot 206 1.4 with a 57 reg last Thursday and it has terrible misfire issues. I have taken in to the garage and the error code. 0303 (I think that's what it is) says a misfire on the 3rd cylinder. I have replaced both the coil pack as well as the spark plugs (Bosch plugs and HAAS coil pack) but when they reset the codes I was still having the same issues. The car shakes and sounds like a bloody tractor.

It may be worth mentioning that the issue is worse on a morning when leaving for work as there is hardly any power whatsoever. I am at a loss as to what to do, the guy at Kwik Fit (I know I know hear me out) thought it may be a faulty coil pack and he would get the master technician to come out as he would know what the issue is but that sounds expensive. Any suggestions from you guys?

· Registered
15,373 Posts
Missifires on this engine are also likely to be caused by injectors being faulty missfire does not automatically mean spark issues.

Please also note peugeot number things in reverse 1 is at flywheel end !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.