Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi guys, im new to the forum, i own a Peugeot 206 1.1 (04), 40k miles. Having the following issues:

*Car cuts out occasionally whilst driving, everything just goes dead

*Engine management light comes on occasionally, comes on for a second or 2 and goes off

*Recently, the sidelights on the right hand side of car stopped working (front and back), i checked all the fuses and they were fine, then last night, the lights all of a sudden started to work, not knowing when i turned the car off and taken keys out of ignition, the front right side light, the rear right sidelight and the number plate lights remain on constantly. I now have to disconnect the battery to stop it draining as the lights are constantly on....im thinking BSI unit needs replacing in stalk?

*The center console heater lights stopped working, but again it started working suddenly last night and now remain on constantly

*Happens rarely, but does occur, turn car off, and radio keeps on bleeping (whilst being on) for about 20minutes then goes

I am guessing ECU problem? if so/not is this going to be expensive to fix? as if we are talking thousands im not sure what to do

Any information/help would be appreicated. thankyou

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i shall Jade, did a diagnostics on the car, gave the following fault codes:

P0606 PCM Processor Fault
P0204 Injection Circuit Malfunction - Cylinder 4
P0201 Injection Circuit Malfunction - Cylinder 1
P0351 Ignition Coil A Primary/Seconday Circuit Malfunction

So gathered this isnt an ECU failure.....also after further reading into it if i get the injections 1 and 4 fixed, the processor fault should disappear....no idea about the ignition coil fault!

The electrical problem is still nowhere to being sorted :( Now this morning the brake lights are constantly staying on! any ideas guys?

Plan is to get the injectors fixed, then on to the electrical problems

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.